Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Dam & Sire


Lily is our dam and she is the sweetest Velcro lover ever, really good with our children and babies. She has won awards and certifications through several programs. She is full European, Black and rust. coming from champion bloodlines. She is an excellent mother to her pups. She is always wanting to please and love all those that are around her.
  Buster Brown is our sire, also full European, red. He's a big boy! Smart and eager to learn more and more. Very adventuress and loves being out doors. He is good with kids,a little hyper at times but he's still young though so that's understandable. He's the Scooby Do of his pack. He loves his babies too!
  They are well trained and the best dogs we could have asked for. I myself was a little nervous when my husband said, "Let's get a Doberman!" Honestly, nothing what I was expecting. And truthfully, I don't think I would ever own another breed after experiencing their love, protection, companionship, and the fact that they are athletic dogs, which keeps me on the go!
  If you are considering a Doberman, do your research! Watch videos, Read articles, join forms where you can ask questions, educate yourself so that you can be the best companion for your Dobie. 💓💓

Lily & Buster

No comments:

Post a Comment